The Serco Rigid Steel Frame Dock Shelter is manufactured with galvanized steel framing, providing improved durability and consistency over wood framing. The S-420 can accommodate a wide variety of trailer sizes while providing full, unimpeded access to the back of the trailer.
- A raked translucent head frame protects the dock area from weather elements while allowing natural light to enter
- Overlapping layers of fabric provide more wear resistance against the sharp corners of the trailer, extending the life of the shelter
- Roll-formed galvanized steel framing (5-year warranty)
- Flexible fiberglass stays ensure that the head and side curtain pressure is maintained on the truck body while compressible neoprene cords conform to the vehicle’s irregular perimeter
- High-visibility guide stripes assist drivers with proper positioning of trailer Steel supports protect frame from off-center trailers
- Frame covered with translucent fiberglass allows natural light to enter the dock area