The Rigid Frame Shelter is designed to accommodate a wide variety of door and vehicle sizes while providing full-width access to the back of the vehicle.
- Roll Formed, Galvanized Steel Channel Frame with Standard 2" x 4" Sides & 2" x 6" Raked Top
- Outside Edge of Face Curtains Capped with Aluminum Trim Angles
- Head Curtain Includes Five Fiberglass Stays, Four Overlapping Wear Pleats Per Side & Wind Straps
- Side Curtains Include Closed Cell Neoprene Inside Sealing Edge & Bottom Wear Panel
- Standard Base Unit Frame Projection: 24"
- Standard Steel Support Projection: 30"
- Each Shelter Includes One Pair Foam Draft Pads & One Pair Structural Steel Support Protectors
- Top of Shelter Should Be Kept a Minimum of 15'-0" Off Grade
- False Header Assembly Supplied for Shelter Heights at 16'-6" Off Grade & Above
- Frames Covered with Translucent White Fiberglass
- Increase "Standard" Unit Height by 6" When 14" Trucks Are Present (Western States)
- Rain Sealing System Integration Available on Shelter Projections Up to 30"