This dock shelter's accommodating design services a wide variety of vehicle sizes and types, while providing full trailer access during the loading process. A gravity-biased, flexible frame yields to misguided vehicles, prevents costly building and shelter damage.
As the vehicle approaches, if off-center vehicle contact occurs, it moves upward and back to prevent costly damage to the wall and shelter. After the vehicle leaves, a gravity-biased design returns the frame to its original position.
- Roll Formed, Galvanized Steel Frame with Standard 2" x 4" Sides & 2" x 6" Raked Top
- Outside Edge of Face Curtains Capped with Aluminum Trim Angles
- Head Curtain Includes Five Fiberglass Stays, Four Overlapping Wear Pleats Per Side, & Wind Straps
- Side Curtains Include Closed Cell Neoprene Inside Sealing Edge & Bottom Wear Panel
- Standard Base Unit Frame Projection: 24"
- Standard I-beam Protector Projection: 10"
- Each Shelter Includes One Pair Foam Draft Pads & One Pair Structural I-beam Protectors
- Top of Shelter Should Be Kept a Minimum of 15'-0" Off Grade
- Shelter Sides Covered with Translucent White Vinyl, Shelter Top Covered with Black Vinyl
- 6" Clearance Required Above Top of Shelter
- Increase "Standard" Unit Height by 6" When 14' Trucks Are Present (Western States)