The Model A, with its Roughtop belt, easily moves boxes, cases, and cartons up inclines. Its narrow width allows it to be used in a stairway for floor-to-floor conveying. It can be propped on a shelf for stacking or order picking. The Model A can be stored on its end in a minimum amount of space.
- Bed - 12 in. wide x .080 aluminum, 6061-T6 heat treated, reinforced.
- Belt - 10 in. wide Black Trackmate 120 Roughtop with PVC cover. Clipper lacing.
- Belt Speed - Constant 83 FPM.
- Overall Conveyor Lengths: 8', 10', 12', 14', & 16'
- Motor - 1/2 HP maximum
- Capacity - 200 lbs. total distributed load, 120 lbs. unit load at 65FPM
- Switch - Reversing drum with power cord and plug