The Material Handling Experts in Conveyor Service
Northwest Handling Systems is an authorized Hytrol dealer, providing service on all conveyor systems regardless of manufacturer. This equipment includes but is not limited to: conveyors, material lifts, stretch wrap machines, and lift tables.
A faulty conveyor line can dramatically affect warehouse production. Our technicians will ensure your conveyor systems run smoothly with careful maintenance, repairs & installation. Our goal is to provide worry-free operations for your facility.
Conveyor Maintenance Services Include:
- Photo eye/proximity sensors
- Limit switches
- Safety calibration and limits
- Full in-depth inspection
- Periodic lubrication
- Cleaning vital components
- Developing a program to fit your needs
- Providing a detailed report of Planned Maintenance findings
Northwest Handling Systems’ skilled personal service technicians are thoroughly and periodically trained. They know how to complete jobs quickly and repair equipment right the first time. That way, we reduce downtime so the equipment can get right back to work.
- Newly hired technicians, regardless of experience level, complete an extensive six-week program of Service Training before working on equipment
- All technicians receive updated Performance Service Training annually
- Lead Technicians are veteran technicians who:
- Monitor and develop the skills of other technicians
- Conduct Planned Maintenance audits
- Provide additional customer support
- Field Service Managers do the following:
- Audit technician work orders
- Conduct regular technician performance evaluations
- Review customer service history to identify cost-saving opportunities
Get in Touch