The ProSort 421 is designed to sort products at a 22 degree angle where higher speeds are required and close divert centers are not so critical. The ProSort 431 is designed to sort products at a 30 degree angle where close divert centers are required. Products are transported on anodized aluminum slats where at a predetermined location, divert shoes move diagonally across the conveyor to push the product onto a take-away line. The ProSort 400 family of sorters are designed for high speed applications where product diverting needs to be both positive and gentle.
- Overall Widths: 33", 39", 45", 51", & 57"
- Bed - 21" deep x 1-1/2" x 7/8" flange, 10 ga. formed steel frame powder painted
- Air Requirements - 60 p.s.i.
- Motor - 230/460V-3Ph. 60HZ. HP based on speed and length requirements
- Capacity - Maximum load 50 lbs. per foot. Maximum product weight is 100 lbs.
- Adjustable Floor Supports Available