Drive-in/Drive-Thru Pallet Rack is designed for high density storage utilizing the maximum warehouse storage cube while keeping aisle space to a minimum. Drive-In allows vehicles to enter the storage area for pallet placement in a back to front arrangement or LIFO meaning a last in, first out configuration. Drive-Thu pallet rack system is loaded on one side and unloaded from the other providing a first in, first out or FIFO arrangement.
- LIFO/FIFO (last in, first out/first in, first out) configurations
- Reduces space, cuts cost, and holds more loads with its deep lane storage
- High volume, low SKU
- Eliminates the need for multiple aisles
- Provides control over entry and exit
- Favors density as opposed to the selectivity of Selective Pallet Rack
- Designed specifically to suit your pallets and forklifts