The Material Handling Experts in Parts
Northwest Handling Systems is committed to providing parts for your forklifts, loading dock equipment, conveyors, and warehouse doors. With more than $6 million in combined parts inventory, we can help keep your business and equipment running without a hitch.
Our parts professionals have an average 20 years of experience in the industry. In addition to having a fully stocked Crown and Komatsu inventory, we can provide parts from all manufacturers.
Northwest Handling provides an on-site consignment service, which supplies an inventory of parts tailored to the needs of your equipment.
Consignment inventories allow our customers to reduce costs by eliminating extra hassles, such as:
- Inventory management
- Parts procurement labor costs
- Parts obsolescence loss
- Freight costs
Over 50 of Northwest Handling’s customers benefit from inventories customized to their specific needs. Having immediate access to their most common parts increases equipment uptime and boosts productivity. Our parts professionals will manage inventory levels and replenishment with free delivery.
The key to maximizing uptime and minimizing repair costs is using high-quality parts. We know it’s also important to use the right parts in the right quantities, at the right times.
- 95% off-the-shelf parts availability means we have parts on hand when you need them
- Amply stocked service vans allow our technicians to complete jobs quickly and efficiently
- Parts inventories are tailored to technicians’ service areas
- Our parts vans support parts-only customer accounts and manage consignment accounts