The Material Handling Experts in Forklift Service
With Northwest Handling Systems, it’s easy to get a technician right to your warehouse so your equipment can get back to work as soon as possible.
Our factory-trained service technicians provide full-spectrum diagnostic, troubleshooting, and repair services for all forklift makes and models. We can perform these services at customer facilities, ensuring quick turnarounds and optimal scheduling for the customer. If space availability is an issue, major repairs can be completed at our shop.
We also set up Planned Maintenance programs based on the equipment’s usage hours and operating environment. This upkeep ensures maximized operating time. Northwest Handling Systems offers customers fixed monthly rates through our full maintenance programs, ensuring accurate budget forecasts.
Northwest Handling Systems’ highly skilled, personal service technicians are trained to complete jobs faster and repair equipment right the first time.
- Northwest Handling Systems’ highly skilled factory technicians can repair your equipment quickly to minimize downtime
- Newly hired technicians, regardless of experience level, complete an extensive six-week program of Service Training before working on equipment
- All technicians receive updated Performance Service Training annually
- Lead Technicians are veteran technicians who monitor and develop the skills of other technicians, conduct Planned Maintenance audits, and provide additional customer support
- Field Service Managers audit technician work orders, conduct regular technician performance evaluations, and review customer service history to identify cost-saving opportunities