A Aluminum Portable Narrow
The Model A, with its Roughtop belt, easily moves boxes, cases, and cartons up inclines. Its narrow width allows it to be used in a stairway for floor-to-floor conveying. It can be propped on a shelf for stacking or order picking. The Model A can be stored on its end in a minimal amount of space.
- Bed – 12 in. wide x .080 aluminum, 6061-T6 heat treated, reinforced.
- Belt – 10 in. wide Black Trackmate 120 Roughtop with PVC cover. Clipper lacing.
- Belt Speed – Constant 83 FPM.
- Overall Conveyor Lengths: 8′, 10′, 12′, 14′, & 16′
- Motor – 1/2 HP maximum
- Capacity – 200 lbs. total distributed load, 120 lbs. unit load at 65FPM
- Switch – Reversing drum with power cord and plug