CRB Troughed Roller Bed
The Model CRB is ideally used in scrap handling and recycling operations. The roller bed, with deep troughed construction, can carry culled or broken glass, cans, wood chips, aluminum, steel, plastic stampings, etc. The CRB is widely used in recycling operations as an environmental conveyor.
- Bed – Roller bed with 2″ dia. x 12 ga. unplated tread rollers spaced every 6″, or 12″ mounted in 10 ga. painted formed steel channel frame with 12 ga. painted side guards extending 8-1/2″ above the belt. Sections bolt together with splice plates
- Rollers – 2″ dia. x 12 ga. unplated rollers spaced every 6″
- Overall Frame Widths: 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, 28″ & 34″
- End Drive (standard)
- Motor – 1 HP standard-2 HP max.
- Adjustable Floor Supports available
- Capacity – Maximum load per linear ft. of conveyor: 25 lbs., not to exceed rated capacities