ProSort SC1 Horizontal Belt Sort
The Model ProSort SC sorters are belt-driven sortation conveyors. The belt concept provides a reliable method of tracking packages to the divert stations. Take-away spurs may be skatewheel-type, or powered-type driven from the main sorter.
- Overall Widths: 18″ single side only – 24″, 30″ & 36″ single or double sided
- Bed-Roller bed with 1.9″ dia. x 16 ga. rollers with ABEC-1 bearings spaced every 6″. Mounted in 6-1/2″ deep x 12 ga. powder painted formed steel channel frame
- High performance center drive with shaft-mounted gearmotor and variable speed controller, horsepower based on speed and length
- Belt Speed-Determined by application requirements, 300 FPM maximum
- Right hand, Left hand or Two-Sided diverts available
- Adjustable Floor Supports available
Call for Pricing: (800) 426-3888
- Diverter Mechanism-Two banks of twin pivoting 3-1/8″ dia. wheels with urethane treads driven by 3/8″ dia. urethane belts.
- Positioning Diverter-Diverter used at infeed of two-sided sorters to position packages for proper diverting
- Drive-Slave driven from main belt conveyor
- Air Requirements-Working pressure 60 p.s.i.
- Package Size-Minimum 6″ wide x 9″ long
- Capacity-Maximum unit package weight-75 lbs.